- "Angry Grandpa is sent a link to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and it leaves a bad impression on him."
- — Description
Angry Grandpa Watches Yo Gabba Gabba is a rant video where Angry Grandpa complains about the Nick Jr. show Yo Gabba Gabba. The video was uploaded on April 30, 2012 by GrandpasCorner and has over 110,000 views as of April 2016.
Angry Grandpa is watching a clip from Yo Gabba Gabba on his computer, when he shouts "Goddamn! What the hell is this shit!" He questions the conspiracy on how TV and cartoon producers are trying to raise a generation of "illiterates" he calls retards. He also assumes that any parents watching the video do not let their kids watch this show. Continuing his rant, he touches back on Dora the Explorer and how she probably takes some kind of drug (which he "wants"). Yogi Bear is also mentioned because he likes this show. The rant continues with Barney and Friends about an episode where one of the kids thanks Barney for taking him "into the woods". He says to parents in the audience that if they want to show them what life is to send the children to the ghetto.
- Angry Grandpa initially pronounced the show correct, but he later pronounces it as "Yo Gobba Gobba".
- He also hates other Nickelodeon shows such as Max and Ruby, Team Umizoomi, SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer.
- He references the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes "Big Pink Loser", "Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve" and "Can You Spare a Dime."
- He hates both Mitt Romney and President Obama and does not plan on voting. Though he would vote for Obama that November (ironic).