Jacob Watson (born May 29, 2007) is one of Angry Grandpa's grandchildren. He is the son of Jennifer Green and Joshua Watson, the younger brother to Johnny and Joshua "JC" and the older brother to Jimmy.
Jacob first appeared in the first Angry Grandpa show when Grandpa tells his grandsons there is no Santa Claus which, ruins the kids' Christmas. Jacob has appeared numerous times in The Angry Grandpa Show or Grandpa's Corner with his brothers, either playing or involved in a prank. It seems like Jacob has a close bond with his younger brother Jimmy, since they usually playing games together. His favorite meal is pork chops.
Jacob and Jimmy seem to also have disciplinary problems. During one of Jennifer's livestreams, they were getting yelled at by Tina because they were misbehaving. They seem to share this trait with JC, as he has had behavioral problems a lot of his life. However, Johnny has not shown signs of disciplinary issues.
- TheAngryGrandpaShow "Grandpa ruins Christmas"
- Cigarettes in Jello Prank
- I made Partner (Michael)
- Angry Grandpa DOESN'T Ruin Christmas!
- Halloween 2012
- He calls Michael "Mike", just like his brothers.
- It seems like Jacob's favorite sport is basketball.
- Jacob usually hangs out with his younger brother, Jimmy.
- He has a good relationship with his Uncle Michael, but a rocky relationship with his Grandpa.
- Refers to Angry Grandpa as "Poppa" (Grandpa).
- Jacob is going to have a step father, since his mother is engaged.
- Jacob loves Grandpa's cooking.