- "What's going on, you guys? KidBehindACamera here!"
- — Michael’s intro for his YouTube vlogs
Michael Brian Green, a.k.a Pickleboy (born June 2, 1987) is one of the two main protagonists of the series, cameraman, and mastermind behind the success of The Angry Grandpa Show.
He is the son of Angry Grandpa and Tina, youngest of the four siblings, Charles, Jennifer, and Kim, and the father of Mia. He is also Bridgette West's fiance. He has a temporary alter-ego named Michelle.
Life before TheAngryGrandpaShow
Michael Green was born on June 2, 1987 in South Carolina. His mother is Tina Sharp (January 4, 1964-) and his father was Charles Green Jr. (October 16, 1950 - December 10, 2017).
Michael grew up in poverty with his three siblings. He has recalled never having anything in his youth as his family fought to survive.
As a teenager, he participated in Angry Grandpa's failed businesses (such as a Clown-o-Gram business) to make ends meet.
As Michael grew up, he got an internship for a company and then began to film his father's freakouts.
Rise of TheAngryGrandpaShow
Michael began filming Angry Grandpa during Christmas 2007 and posted it to Break and Youtube. He continued to film Angry Grandpa's freakouts and posted them to Youtube where the channel grew even further. With the growing success of Angry Grandpa, he created other channels like KidBehindACamera for vlogs and GrandpasCorner for Angry Grandpa's vlogs.
Michael appears to have a more respectable personality, albeit with a handful of anger. Though he has anger issues and can get mad very easily, he also as an entertainer personality as he's upbeat and wants to make people laugh.
Michael is known for his poor personal hygiene and unhealthy lifestyle.
Much like Chris Chan - in consideration of his obesity, lack of exercise, poor nutrition, refusal to bathe, and the grave uncleanliness of his surroundings, he has an extremely high chance of developing potentially life-threatening medical problems such as cancer, type 2 diabetes, heart failure, atherosclerosis, and possibly a premature death.
His most frequent health and hygiene issues include but are not limited to:
- Not showering regularly
- Not brushing his teeth regularly
- "Pooping" his pants
- Excessive weight/obesity
- Wearing the same outfit or similar outfits for multiple days
- Poor diet and no exercise
After the death of his father in December 2017, Michael became depressed and put on nearly 50 pounds of weight.
On September 19, 2018, Michael's doctor officially diagnosed him with type 2 diabetes due to his weight and blood sugar. He weighed 412 lbs at the time. After this, Michael began a effort to lose weight, and by March 2019, he weighed 370 lbs, a loss of about 40 pounds.
- After seeing an action figure outfit in the background of a video, fans speculated that Michael had a black dildo.
- First started posting videos of Angry Grandpa in 2007 and early 2008 on ebaumsworld, break.com, and YouTube before starting the Angry Grandpa channel. After the original account was suspended in 2009, it later returned.
- He is a fan of UFC, but says he likes WWE more.
- He did not finish high school, and claims he dropped out because his family moved away from his school and it was too far from his old house.
- He worked for multiple companies such as Wendy's while volunteering for a graphic design company.
- He met his girlfriend Bridgette on Myspace in 2008.
- When he first revealed to his father he had been posting videos of him on the internet, Angry Grandpa became enraged and threw coffee onto Michael.
- Michael does not drive, as he has a phobia of driving after getting in multiple car accidents.
- He moved out of Grandpa's trailer and into an apartment with Bridgette in January of 2012 after Angry Grandpa destroyed Michael's Xbox.
- Angry Grandpa says that as a kid, Michael was "nasty and spoiled", and would often defecate himself.
- He is speculated to be the only person in his family that is agnostic.
- He acts as a musical artist under the alias Lyricold.
- He bought a PlayStation 4 from a couple that won a Taco Bell contest.
- He doesn't drink or do drugs, which he credits to Angry Grandpa. He says he would rather hang out with Angry Grandpa than to do those other activities.
- He has a hereditary anger problem.
- He is friends with Jesse Ridgeway of the McJuggerNuggets channel.
- He has an alter-ego named Shannon
- Angry Grandpa said he wished he would've named Michael after himself.
- He was Angry Grandpa's power of attorney.
- He has an album named "Ashes" that was released on December 25th, 2018.
- He and Bridgette had a daughter together.